Monday, April 4, 2016

 Good morning to all we are in Fairview Heights Illinois we stopped here around 1 AM Rutherfordton time & midnight central time we were on the road all day yesterday and we praise God for safe travel this far we have had no issues.  We are leaving the hotel this morning at 8 AM 9 AM your time headed for another 10 Hour drive today into Watertown South Dakota.  I thank the Lord for preacher Frank Ensley preaching for us last night in the service I'm glad my anchor holds .  I want to encourage you to continue to pray for us as we have another long day ahead of us Lord willing this morning will see the Gateway arch there in St. Louis first thing this morning as we drive north into Nebraska and then into South Dakota.  We love you all and encourage others to log on and read the blog as we updated each day. We  Love you and God bless you and we miss you already.   By the way please pray for patients today as we spend the day on the road gotta love that. Pray for us as we witness for JESUS!!  I'll update often as I can, keep logging on!!
Love y'all,
Preacher WS

Our Mission Team










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. You all have been on my heart and in my prayers. Prayers for safe travels, good fellowship and encouragement for the mission team, great liberty to witness, for hearts ready to hear and yield to the Gospel. God bless you all! Kelly Metcalf

    ReplyDelete